#mind vomit#
If I were a man
I would stand up
I would stand tall
I would voice out
My thought, my
emotion, my expression
Dissatisfaction,
agony and pain
If I were a man
I would be
responsible
For my actions, believes,
my subordinates
I would back them
up no matter what may become
In thick or thin
In rain or storm
If I were a man
I will strive to be
the best
Amidst the hardships
The stones of
obstacles that impotence my talents, hopes and ideas
If I were a man
I would get more
than the other group
Get the best out of
things
Get to be rest, a
doctrine that commands
Given best
treatment that I would have always wanted
If only I were a man…
Oh man!
p/s: a man has a
big role, but seldom they fulfilled it?
On the other hand,
unfortunately, people are forgetful for who they truly are
And not be thankful
for who they are now, currently
Like me?
#points to ponder#
~Lots of Love~
~Lots of Love~
No comments:
Post a Comment